Pregnancy can be the most beautiful phase of your life if you manage to deal with all the joys and stress that it brings. However, some women have to endure much more than others by suffering from yeast infections. Yeast infections during pregnancy are not very uncommon. However diagnosis of yeast infections during pregnancy can be difficult due to lack of awareness about this condition. Hence, you should try and get as much information about yeast infection symptoms during pregnancy as possible, in order to get a clear idea about the condition and its treatment.
Causes of yeast infection
A yeast infection is caused when there is an overgrowth of one of the many Candida fungi that are present in the body in small quantities. The excess growth of Candida can be triggered due to various factors including hormonal imbalance, stress and excessive use of antibiotics. During pregnancy, yeast infection can be triggered due to hormonal imbalance and in some cases it may also be triggered due to sexual intercourse with a partner suffering from yeast infection. This condition is more prominent during the second trimester of pregnancy. Women who get yeast infection often fail to get treatment at the right time, as they are unaware of the common symptoms of this condition. Hence complications may arise if yeast infection is left untreated.
Symptoms of yeast infection
There are many common yeast infection symptoms during pregnancy. A few of them are as follows:
· Thin, white and odd smelling fluid that is discharged during pregnancy in an increased amount. The discharge can also be yellowish or green in color and may smell just like bread yeast.
· Itching, redness and irritation on the lips of the vagina.
· Problems during urination are also common. Some women may experience burning sensation and heaviness of bladder because of yeast infection.
· Women who engage in sexual intercourse can also experience considerable amount of pain and discomfort during the act.
· There is also a general level of discomfort experienced by pregnant women who have yeast infection. Even normal pregnancy symptoms can be aggravated because of this condition.
Yeast infections are extremely uncomfortable and can mar the happiness of the expecting mothers considerably. Hence, one should seek treatment as soon as possible. However, conventional treatment may be contraindicated as it has a risk for the fetus as well as the mother. Before you succumb to yeast infection yourself, you will be glad to know that a Holistic approach can be used to deal with yeast infections in a natural and safe manner.
Holistic treatment is effective as it works on the complete body and reaches to the roots of the disease to eliminate it. The holistic treatment involves vitamins and dietary principals along with Candida control protocols. This enables it to tackle both external as well as internal factors that contribute to the growth of Candida. Another advantage of this treatment is that it manages to strengthen the immune system of pregnant women in a safe manner. There are no side effects of holistic approach and hence, both the mother and the unborn child remain in safe hands throughout the treatment procedure. Hence, in order to deal with yeast infection symptoms during pregnancy, you should consider the 100% genuine and effective holistic approach.