The itch relief from yeast infection is well sought after by all those who have suffered with these uncomfortable symptoms. When yeast infections are not treated they become more irritating and painful. It interrupts our sleeping and can even interfere with our everyday routine including walking and driving. It can become so bad that we scratch creating abrasions that need immediate attention. Yeast infections can cause rashes and sores that may need more attention and time to heal.
Over the counter creams and gels will provide a quick solution, but only a temporary band-aid. A yeast infection calls for a cure to stop the reoccurrence. Results to get relief from yeast infection itching can be accomplished through natural remedies.
Try some of the following cures to relieve yeast infection itching:
- Diluted Tea Tree Oil, applied liberally to affected areas
- Apply unsweetened yogurt on and around the genital areas. Additionally, if you keep the yogurt frozen you can get pain relief by reducing the swelling and the instant cold feeling will soothe the area
- Soaking a tampon in yogurt and placing up towards the vulva, two to three times per day will soothe the irritations
- Sit in a warm bath of diluted Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sit in a warm bath of diluted bath salts
- Make a paste of slippery elm powder and water to apply to the affected areas. You can purchase slippery elm powder at a health food or a nutritional supplements store
- Apply Aloe Vera juice to the affected area for itching
Another option is to dilute 1 teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide with 1 cup of water and douche with the mixture once per day until the symptoms subside. You should not normally douche as this eliminates good bacteria, helping yeast to thrive.
A diet with good helpings of garlic; eating unsweetened yogurt; one daily cup of buttermilk; cranberry juice and diluted apple cider vinegar with water are all home remedies that can help cure and prevent yeast infections. For those suffering with yeast infection itching, you should begin natural treatments immediately to diffuse the problem before it worsens.
While those are all topical remedies to get symptomatic relief, in order to cure yeast infection and prevent its recurrence, consider an all-natural holistic approach that treats the human body as a whole. Since yeast infection is a complicated medical condition, which is triggered by many internal and external factors and cofactors (including genetic, lifestyle and mental factors), the cure must be comprehensive and lasting.
Did you know that all types of yeast infection symptoms and root causes, including yeast infection itching, could be cured permanently and safely using all-natural holistic methods?